Naked Man Starts House Fire While Trying To Bake Cookies With George Foreman Grill

NICEVILLE, FL — Police and firefighters responding to reports of smoke at a residence got a shock when a naked man opened the door and told them that he downed two liters of vodka and accidentally started a fire while trying to bake cookies with a George Foreman grill.

Smoke could be seen coming out of the home as firefighters arrived at the residence at around 5:30 p.m.

A naked man, who has not been publicly identified, opened the front door and said “I’m sorry.” He then shut the door and went back into the home, according to NWF Daily News.

When police arrived, the man let them inside. Officers found several items on fire inside the home, according to the officers’ report. The man admitted to drinking two liters of vodka and smoking marijuana starting around 9 a.m. that morning. He then told investigators that he had been trying to bake cookies on a George Foreman grill. But after leaving the grill unattended, it caught fire. Hoping to contain the flames, he put towels on top of the grill – but the towels also caught fire.

An officer detained the man and removed him from the house for his own safety. He was examined at the scene and had no life threatening injuries, according to the report. Firefighters said that if the man had remained inside the home, smoke inhalation could have been fatal.


Read more: NWF DailyNews

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.