Brigitte Nielsen has defended ex-husband Sylvester Stallone against claims that he sexually assaulted a teen girl in Las Vegas in 1986.
Nielsen, 54, told TMZ that it’s impossible that Stallone, 71, forced a 16-year-old girl to perform oral sex on him as his bodyguard raped him because Stallone was with her the entire time. The Danish model and reality star was married to Stallone from 1985 to 1987.
“The story claims that at approximately 8:30 in the evening during the shoot of the movie the person claims she was in our suite at the Hilton Hotel,” she told the tabloid.
“This incident did not occur. Most of the day, I would watch him film, then we’d have dinner and go to our room. No other person was in the room with him, but me.”
Neilsen’s comments come after sexual assault allegations against the Rambo actor came to light. As CrimeOnline previously reported, an unnamed 16-year-old told Las Vegas police that Stallone, then 40, and his bodyguard, Michael de Luca, then 27, “intimidated” her into having sex with them in July 1986.
Stallone was in Las Vegas filming Over the Top and reportedly was introduced to the teen by actor David Mendenhall. The girl said she got Stallone’s autograph days later and, the following day, de Luca gave her two keys to Stallone’s hotel room, where the alleged assault occurred.
In the report, the victim said she went up to the 27th floor and met Stallone and de Luca in the hallway before they all went into the hotel suite. There, Stallone and her had sex while the bodyguard stayed in the bathroom. It was then that Stallone encouraged the bodyguard to join in.
The teen told police she felt “very uncomfortable” by the whole thing but acquiesced. This led to de Luca coercing her to perform oral sex on him and penetrating her and Stallone forcing her to perform oral sex on him, she said.
She claimed that Stallone also threatened “beat her head in” if she told anyone about the encounter because he and de Luca were both married. The report revealed that she only spoke to police after a hotel employee alerted authorities about the alleged assault.
The girl ultimately signed a no-prosecution form and Las Vegas police dropped the matter, according to reports.
In addition to Neilsen’s comments, Mendenhall said he was “shocked” by the allegations and denied introducing the pair three decades ago.
He told TMZ, “It’s completely false that I introduced a 16-year-old female stranger to Mr. Stallone near an elevator in the Hilton, or anywhere else for that matter.”
On Thursday, Stallone publically denied the serious allegations against him.His representative told Fox News:
“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story. No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”